[mythtv-users] Pixelated recordings more common with HDHR Prime after 0.27 upgrade?

Tom Harris thom.j.harris at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 05:11:31 UTC 2013

I upgraded to 0.27 a month or so ago.  Well, actually I did a completely
clean install rather than an upgrade of my old system.  Most everything is
working quite well on the new backend.

The one major issue I have is that prior to the new install I almost never
had failed recordings.  Since the upgrade, I have a recurring problem with
badly pixelated recordings.

I discovered it tonight on a recording of Monday Night Football.  The
program was still on, so I went into Live TV mode and got a program badly
breaking up and pixelating.   I power cycled my HDHomerun Prime and went
back into Live TV and it was perfect.

Obviously it seems like an HDHR issue.  But, I haven't changed anything on
that side since March, and it didn't have any problems before the upgrade.
   Is anyone else seeing similar issues?