[mythtv-users] Cablecard and mythtv (more)

John Adams mythtv at onevista.com
Mon Nov 25 21:47:39 UTC 2013

After 8 trips thru Comcast support, I have received the message from
tier2 support that 'they do not support linux'
I guess that is a change in the Comcast policy and myth with cable
card will no longer be supported by Comcast.

I've given up fighting this.  Its only TV after all and I have an
analog work around for those 12 channels.

Now another question.  On the slave backend I find I need to specify at
least the Default directory otherwise I get a repeating error message.
I currently have this directory connected by NFS to the master backend.
Is there a better way?
--
John Adams (mythtv at onevista.com)