[mythtv-users] Time Warner Junking STB's

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Mon Nov 25 17:00:22 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Doug Lytle" <support at drdos.info>

> Or, having an old HUB laying around.

100BaseT hubs were fairly rare; I'd be surprised if you could easily
find one laying around these days.  HP 4900B's are way to easy to find,
and too cheap, to make hunting up such a hub useful unless you already
have one in hand -- and of course, GigE was never hubbed; always switched.

Cheers,
-- jra

--
Make Election Day a federal holiday: http://wh.gov/lBm94  100k sigs by 12/14