[mythtv-users] Special needs dad with MythTV hardware questions

Bryan Anderson shadow431 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 16:43:02 UTC 2013

I have had mythtv running since last June with little problem (switch from
.  Once its running its pretty darn solid.  Only tinkering I have done is
with tuners and disk only because as previously stated, I wanted to.  I can
see where it could easily become a hobby and for a few weeks it was just
because I am paranoid.  I have the server sitting on Ubuntu 13.10 with
clients on a Debian 7, and a 2 year old fedora install.  Just recently
learned how to cut commercials.  Very easy to use as with most aspects of
the application.  It doesn't need to be a hobby.

Bryan