[mythtv-users] Mythzoneminder live view stopped working on Mythbuntu 0.27-98-g552fdc0

Doug Scoular (dscoular) dscoular at cisco.com
Mon Nov 25 02:28:35 UTC 2013

Hi All,
I wonder if anyone else has experienced recent problems with the "live view” on  mythzoneminder 0.27  under mythbuntu 12.04.3 LTS… All was working perfectly until, I’m guessing, I did my usual weekly (or more) aptitude safe-upgrade.

I can view live video via the zoneminder 1.25.0-1 web page and my android IP-Cam Viewer Lite app continues to work fine via my zoneminder install. I’m even getting new events captured perfectly in mythzoneminder… It’s just that I get jet black rectangles for both my cameras under “Live view…” and the word “Idle” above each.

I see some discussion around this on http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11957 but this seems to discuss zoneminder 1.26.3. 1.25.0-1 is the version that comes with the Long Term Support mythbuntu flavour of ubuntu.

Should I just hold tight and hope that the next update fixes this ?

Cheers,

Doug