[mythtv-users] Cablecard and myth

Jay Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Sun Nov 24 23:41:57 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
> From: "Gary Buhrmaster" <gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com>

> is upgraded/replaced/reprogrammed). This particular battle
> has been waged and won in some other Comcast franchises,
> but since no tier-1 CSR has any idea what you are talking about
> when you talk about CCI none and CGMS, you need to keep
> asking and escalating until someone (at least) understands
> the issue.

For my part, I wouldn't approach that by trying to get escalated from the
bottom up.  I would have my FCC citations all in a row, and I would get
the name of the division chief engineer, and call him directly.

Just take the "I know you don't know they've screwed it up; I'm trying
to be helpful" approach.  :-)

Cheers,
-- jra
--