[mythtv-users] Validity of Season 0 metadata artwork

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 24 23:40:58 UTC 2013

> Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2013 06:20:06 -0500
> From: raymond at wagnerrp.com
> To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
> Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] Validity of Season 0 metadata artwork

> Season and Episode both equal to zero implies a movie.  Season set to
> zero and Episode set to something else is valid for a television special.

Thanks Raymond. Season 0 with non-zero Episode is definitely not working correctly for me. It appears to fall-back to show the artwork from the highest value Season present. I have had (at different times) Seasons 0 to 7 present. Episodes set to Season 1 to 7 show correct Season 1 to 7 artwork but episodes set to Season 0 show Season 7 artwork. IIRC prior to my first Season 7 episode recording Season 0 recordings would display Season 6 artwork, prior to my first Season 6 episode Season 0 recordings would display Season 5 artwork, etc.

Couple of screen captures showing the artwork if it helps at all.
Season 0: https://www.dropbox.com/s/32meyaj5qle9a06/Season0.png
Season 1: https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ewbxjybbfi6i9v/Season1.png