[mythtv-users] Who's running Myth on Arch, and what do you think?

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 04:56:31 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 22, 2013 at 6:35 PM, Larry Finger <Larry.Finger at lwfinger.net> wrote:
> I certainly do not want to contribute to any part of starting another flame
> war on systemd, and will keep any editorial comments to myself. Are the
> systemd service files for mythbackend and mysql available somewhere?

There is a "sample" in the wiki, and there is a "sample" in
the packaging repo, and there is a "sample" in the RPMFusion
package (and probably other "samples", but I know of these),
and many people have written their own.  I would hope that
those writing their own would review the others and update
the wiki and/or submit patches to the repos if there are
errors in those versions (and not just personal preference issues
such as type=simple vs type=forking).