[mythtv-users] Special needs dad with MythTV hardware questions

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sun Nov 24 01:57:49 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 8:47 PM,  <mythtv-users.jim-j at mamber.net> wrote:
> ....  If I no one is willing to throw me
> a bone I may have to go through the shameful process of buying a Tivo
> Roamio instead. :’(

I am a proponent of MythTV, but sometimes, other things
just have to have higher priority.  Your special needs child
probably needs, and probably deserves, as much time as
you can provide.  If you want an additional hobby, or need
a distraction, MythTV could be it.  Sometimes you *do*
need that other activity to stay sane.  Otherwise, go the
easy to support way (TiVo, CableCo STB), and spend that
time with your child.  It is just TV, and your child is, well,
your child.

Gary