[mythtv-users] 0.27 Some recordings immediately show end of recording dialog box

Matt S. skd5aner at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 21:55:06 UTC 2013

Steven,

You mentioned this is from some HD-PVR recordings, correct?  See this
ticket I submitted, I get the same symptoms in 0.27, but they played back
fine in 0.26  I get them in some recordings made with 0.26 and 0.27.  If I
had to guess it only impacts about 5% of my recordings and is very
sporadic.  I think it does have to do with some minor corruption that
mythtv (ffmpeg) could handle just fine in 0.26, but 0.27 isn't has flexible
in dealing with it.  Other players play back the content just fine.

http://code.mythtv.org/trac/ticket/11886

Thanks!
skd5aner