[mythtv-users] HDPVR Stopped Working

Martin Darwin martin.darwin at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 13:50:08 UTC 2013

On Nov 22, 2013 8:35 AM, "Andrew Stadt" <acstadt at stadt.ca> wrote:

> On 15/11/2013 7:43 PM, Mark Pennock wrote:
>>
>> I power cycled it several times and nothing. The power light is on and I
get nothing on lsusb. I tried a couple different usb ports also.

> Probably its dead, though I'm assuming you checked to make sure the usb
port was working (with another usb device), and that the usb cable was good
as well (tried another cable).  I have had a power supply go flaky on me
before, but you are saying the power light is on.

If the big blue light under the top doesn't flash at power up it is
probably the power supply. My power light still came on but that was it.
Try a new supply.

MD