[mythtv-users] Entry missing from Recordings list

Rob Jensen bertaboy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 04:55:25 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have a predicament where Myth 0.26 recorded a show, but did not
create an entry in the recordings list.  Is there an easy way to
insert an entry into the recordings list?  The myth.rebuilddb.pl
script does not appear to be included with 0.26 and I'm getting a
"Can't locate Time/Format.pm" error when running
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Myth.rebuilddb.pl

I believe the problem arose because we were watching the show on
livetv using tuner 2 while the same program was being recorded by
tuner 1.  As a result, I have a temporary file of the show in a livetv
directory and another file in a television directory.  Mythcommflag
successfully scans the file, so I'm presuming that there are some
entries for the recording in the database, however it's not visible in
the menu or through mythweb.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Rob