[mythtv-users] HDHomerun tuner

David Mills djmills32 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 19:52:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have an HD homerun  (rehashed as Kaiser Baas).  For a while I had
intermittent picture quality issues. It was perfect about half the time,
but populated and corrupted the rest.

I eventually discovered that the cause was a faulty LAN cable. I replaced
the cable and now it's perfect all the time.

Cheers,

David.

--

Tel: +61-(0)3-9504-6288