[mythtv-users] HDHomerun tuner

Monkey Pet monkeypet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 17:31:20 UTC 2013

Hi all, I switched over to OTA.  I seem to be getting signal/reception to
all my TVs.  However, my HDHomerun device doesn't seem to record some
channels and some recordings have artifacts, eventhough the same channel is
crystal clear on a TV.  I am wondering if other HDHomerun users are seeing
issues with their tuners AND more importantly what did you do to fix the
issue?  I have an antenna connected to a amplified splitter which
distributes the signal throughout my house.  I have one of the 1st
generation HDHomerun tuners, the white one with two inputs.  I also wonder
if they fixed the tuner in later versions.

./hdhomerun_config 10120518 get /sys/hwmodel
HDHR-US
./hdhomerun_config 10120518 get /sys/model
hdhomerun_atsc
./hdhomerun_config 10120518 get /sys/version
20130328