[mythtv-users] 0.27 Some recordings immediately show end of recording dialog box

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 16:24:22 UTC 2013

On the system I built for my parents, some recordings have been having
the issue where immediately upon playing the recording the dialog box
that appears at the end of the recording shows immediately. the
recording file size is appropriate (multiple GB), a screen grab for
the recordings screen is shown, and an image appears at playback.

Has anyone seen this before? I'm not seeing anything "remarkable" in
the frontend logs

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!