[mythtv-users] Archive to DVD - time format error

faginbagin mythtv at hbuus.com
Tue Nov 19 23:09:47 UTC 2013

On 11/19/2013 5:44 PM, Zig wrote:
> On 11/19/2013 4:14 PM, John Pilkington wrote:

For me:
python --version
Python 2.7.5+

But, I ran across this entry in my Python's changelog (/usr/share/doc/python2.7/NEWS.gz):
- Issue #4147: minidom's toprettyxml no longer adds whitespace around a text
  node when it is the only child of an element.  Initial patch by Dan
  Kenigsberg.

I suspect Ziggy's changelog mentions that issue and John and Mike's doesn't. It is in the Library section of the file.

Regards,
Helen