[mythtv-users] Multiple ODD drives

Igor Cicimov icicimov at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 14:12:32 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I've been looking for multiple optical drives support option in mythtv (I'm
on latest 0.27) in terms of playback and seams I can't get around this
problem. In case I have multiple drives, or as in my case one DVD and one
BD how can I specify which drive to play from when I go to "Watch A Disc"
menu? I can see an option for specifying dvd and bluray device in the
fontend multimedia settings whcih I have done but when I press the above
mentioned menu it always tries to open /dev/dvd. Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Igor