[mythtv-users] Phantom recording group "4096"

Phil Bridges gravityhammer at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 02:56:18 UTC 2013

On Nov 18, 2013 9:15 PM, "Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:

> On 11/18/2013 08:10 AM, Phil Bridges wrote:
>>
>> Hi all -
>>
>> I'm running:
>>
>> MythTV Version : 317d5b7
>> MythTV Branch : tag: v0.27
>> Network Protocol : 77
>> Library API : 0.27.20130902-1
>> QT Version : 4.8.2
>>
>> For some reason, I have a recording group labeled "4096" that has no
entries.  How do I delete it?  I've tried moving a recording into the
group, adding the entire group to a playlist, and deleting the playlist,
but that didn't work.

> Do you have a recording rule set to record to that group?  The Recording
Schedules page in MythWeb shows you a nice list of all rules, including
their recording group, so you can quickly scan down one column to check.

> Mike

Thanks for the response. I don't have anything set to record to that group.
MythWeb does indicate a recording in that group, but if I select the group,
it tells me there are no recordings.