[mythtv-users] OT - query email problems

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 09:06:17 UTC 2013

 Looks like I’m not spamming the list – but I’m not receiving list emails
> either. Had about 3 consecutive days approx. 1 week ago that nothing came
> through. Also not received a single mail in the last two days. Yet if I use
> a different account and send myself a test email I receive it within a few
> seconds.
>
> Any suggestions greatly appreciated…
>
> Sorry if it's stating the obvious but have you checked they're not being
put in the Spam folder?

Also, as you're a Gmail'er have you checked in the Promotions or Social
tabs? Sometimes Gmail decides in its wisdom that messages belong in there
and they languish there for weeks until I think to go and check!