[mythtv-users] REVISITED: Hauppauge remote; how to activate?

Leif Pihl leif at pihl.us
Sun Nov 17 06:26:10 UTC 2013

Gents/Madams:

	{The original posts on this topic took place between 9/18 and 9/23/2013.}

I've just uploaded to a recently revived "Flickr" account two images of the IR remote I have that came with my Hauppage HVR-2250.  Here are two links, one for the front side, and one for the label on the back side:

Front: 	http://www.flickr.com/photos/68506297@N04/10898516156/in/set-72157637750906445
Back: 	http://www.flickr.com/photos/68506297@N04/10898833583/in/set-72157637750906445

(1) 	I've included the above in case anyone has any new suggestions for how I can make the remote work on my system.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

(2) 	Where can I go to actually READ an informed person's or group's  instructions on how to make an IR Remote work with MythBuntu?

LP

p.s.:
(3) 	When you have to read up on some miscellaneous MythTV feature that you're not familiar with, where do you turn?