[mythtv-users] OT - query email problems

Mark Perkins perkins1724 at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 15 00:37:19 UTC 2013

I had switched over to Thunderbird mail about a week ago so that I could
email from my mythbackend. But my emails don't seem to be going through to
the list. Further, when I check my sent items I can see literally dozens a
day of what appears to be progressively written draft emails showing as
being sent to the list where there should have only been 4 or so in the
entire last week!.

Are any of my messages going through? Or are dozens going out? If the
latter, I sincerely apologise and will endeavour to correct whatever
configuration error I have made. If the former, is anyone else experiencing
issues with emails not going through to the list?