[mythtv-users] OFF TOPIC: Text Editor(s) ?

Per Hatlevik jakeisawake at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 23:57:25 UTC 2013

actually i find nano to be more prevalent than vi/vim in many distros,
especially in a base install. the nice thing about nano is that it exists
on unix as pico so you're covered there as well.

vi/vim and emacs are almost operating systems unto themselves and are
usually overkill for just editing a text file. use nano and you'll be happy!

happy mything!