[mythtv-users] OFF TOPIC: Text Editor(s) ?

Thomas Mashos thomas at mashos.com
Thu Nov 14 22:04:29 UTC 2013

A few years ago they debated this on the podcast, Shot of Jaq.

The War Of The Editors

(20100401)

The war between the vi and emacs text editors has ranged on for years,
taking many lives as the warring parties have fought over features,
stability and fictional definitions of the respective acronyms. Jono
Bacon and Stuart ‘Aq’ Langridge take an in-depth, investigative look
at the issue and explore whether the war is still important or not…

http://audio.lugradio.org/shotofjaq/shotofjaq_thewaroftheeditors.mp3
http://audio.lugradio.org/shotofjaq/shotofjaq_thewaroftheeditors.ogg
Thanks,

Thomas Mashos