[mythtv-users] Bolstering a system for Watch TV

Eric Sharkey eric at lisaneric.org
Thu Nov 14 01:23:19 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 13, 2013 at 4:49 PM, Joseph Fry <joe at thefrys.com> wrote:
> This is far from uncommon... MANY professional people keep a TV on in
> their offices

I'm well aware that many people think they can multitask well.  ;)

Personally, I just don't find it enjoyable.  If the non-TV task is
more complicated than folding socks, I need the TV to be off,
otherwise I get a headache.  This was one of the main reasons I wanted
a DVR in the first place.  TV is a lot easier to pause than real life.

Eric