[mythtv-users] What next after Atom / ION mini-ITX MOBO?

Greg Cope gregcope at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 08:01:49 UTC 2013

On 12 Nov 2013, at 11:16, Paul <dazzle at edazzle.net> wrote:

> At the moment I am using an Atom 330 / ION MOBO for a MythTV (0.27-fixes, self compiled) BE/FE and it works great but I am possibly looking at changing the hardware in a year or so and was wondering what to go for after this MOBO.

I have been using a Revo R3610 for 4 years.

Brought another on ebay, and am rebuilding the new(!) one (new OS, 1tb drive, 0.27) to replace the old which will be rebuilt as a spare.  My tunners are USB and most storage is now on a NAS.

However at some point in the future I will be in the same situation as you, but am wondering how long a revo will last on a new disk!

Greg