[mythtv-users] MythArchive to DVD audio out of sync

Bob Shanteau rmshant at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 00:09:56 UTC 2013

On 11/12/2013 10:47 AM, Tim wrote:
> > On Tuesday, November 12, 2013 11:22 AM, John Pilkington
> <J.Pilk at tesco.net> wrote:
> > Afterthoughts:
>
> > You log shows the commands that were issued for both the mythtranscode
> > and mythffmpeg stages.  You ought to be able to run them stand-alone
> and
> > examine the results.  There's no sign of --honorcutlist.
>
> > John
>
> I tried running the mythtranscode line that was in my log, it failed
> with the following:
> 2013-11-12 12:14:09.510555 E  Couldn't find recording for chanid 2265
> @ 2013-11-06T21:00:00Z
>
> Which led me to believe maybe the UTC ticket #11758 (changing the line
> in mythburn.py to use utcisoformat) would solve this, but mythburn
> fails quickly after running it.

Did you run the patch in that ticket? If so, the line numbers no longer
line up and it changes a line in the projectX section (around line 1766)
instead of the mythtranscode section just ahead of it (about 40 lines
earlier). I know that I could develop a new patch, but for the time
being every time System Update replaces my copy of mythburn.py, I not
only run the patch in that ticket but also edit mythburn.py and cut and
paste the line into the mythtranscode section myself. Until a few days
ago I had been having problems with mythburn.py with or without using
projectX but my latest attempt to prepare an iso file (without projectX)
worked perfectly.

Bob Shanteau