[mythtv-users] 0.27 HDPVR cannot play in progress recording

Steven Adeff adeffs.mythtv at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 22:44:45 UTC 2013

I believe this was an issue discussed previously at one point, but
can't find the thread if it was. I'm hoping the subject will attract
the attention of someone that remembers...

On my parents 0.27 system with two HDPVR tuners, recently they've been
noticing that recordings in progress cannot be played back until the
recording is finished.

Can someone point me towards what was causing this before as I'm
hoping it's just a repeat issue easily solved.

thanks!

--
Steve
Before you ask, read the FAQ!