[mythtv-users] New MythTV popups - Video lookup

Martin Moores moores.martin at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 22:42:12 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Since upgrading to 0.27 and the new MythUI has been introduced, I am seeing
some odd behaviour.  Perhaps just the Mythbuntu theme I am using.

As per the screenshot (http://i.imgur.com/BWrqRTq.png), these popups will
appear randomly when navigating through myth video, assumingly asking me to
choose an artwork match from multiple options?  This is the screen that
normally appears when there are multiple matches anyway.

Trouble is, I have no idea what video it relates to, as they popup wherever
you are within Mythvideo for videos in other folders. As I have been
clicking through my file structure, I am often clicking enter on these
popups by mistake, so information is getting saved for videos, that may be
incorrect.

What used to happen, is when there were multiple matches for a video, no
data was downloaded until I manually went to that video, went into the info
menu and selected "retrieve details".  Then, that popup would appear to
allow me to choose the correct video.

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Martin