[mythtv-users] Australians: can you help me gather some data?

Alistair Grant akgrant0710 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 10 21:53:26 UTC 2013

Hi Xander,

How quickly do you need this information?

I'm happy to help, but with my limited time and lack of experience with
MythTV it will take me a while to collect the data.  (I installed Mythbuntu
12.04 about 18 months ago, and while the initial configuration took a few
hours, it has basically just worked, I've never configured the EPG, created
channels.conf, etc.).