[mythtv-users] Antenna pointing apps?

Stefan Jones stefan_jones at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 19:46:42 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
Follow-up: After a drastic change in plans, I ended up using my eyes to point the antenna. I have a coax outlet in my front bedroom that isn't and likely won't be used for TV. I connected an amplified indoor antenna to it. I placed the antenna in my front window and just pointed it at the West Hills, where Portland's antennas are located. My TVs and tuner cards were able to pick up over 40 channels. Many of them duplicates, but no biggy! All of the networks were represented.