[mythtv-users] HD programs on Comcast using HDHomeRun Prime?

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Sun Nov 10 04:37:56 UTC 2013

-----Original Message-----
From: mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org
[mailto:mythtv-users-bounces at mythtv.org] On Behalf Of James R. Van Zandt
Sent: Saturday, November 9, 2013 5:58 PM
To: mythtv-users at mythtv.org
Subject: Re: [mythtv-users] HD programs on Comcast using HDHomeRun Prime?

I don't see "pairing" mentioned in any of the HDHR web pages.  Where should
I find that?

**
For the "pairing" browse to your HDHR and click on the CableCARD Menu and
then look at the CableCARD Pairing. Whenever I've encountered an empty
Subscribed Channels I've found that Host Type: was One-way RF Only. Whenever
the Subscribed Channels list is properly populated the Host Type: is One Way
(without the RF Only). I'm sure the Host Type is not the cause but it seems
to be a fairly accurate indicator that all is not well.

mike