[mythtv-users] Also trying to set up on Comcast w/ HDHomerun Prime and CableCARD

Stefan Jones stefan_jones at comcast.net
Sun Nov 10 00:50:54 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
In some cases, the "extra" PBS channels get relocated to odd corners of the cable lineup. This is also true of digital subchannels that ride along with networks. For example: The local PBS station, Oregon Public Radio, has its own transport, and broadcasts 10.1, 10.2, and 10.3. Comcast carries 10.2 (OPBPLUS) as channel 310. 2.2, MeTV, and 32.3 ThisTV, are also hidden in the 300 range of Comcast channels. So, don't give up!