[mythtv-users] Myth doesn't record onto my NAS

Jerry Rubinow jerrymr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 8 06:28:01 UTC 2013

A few days ago I realized myth was not using the second directory in my
Default storage group for storing recordings.  I'm not sure it ever was.
 It can play recordings from there without issue.  I can move a recording
from the first to the second and it will still play back.  But it only
seems to ever create new recordings in the first directory.  I came to know
this because the drive containing the first directory filled up, even
though myth was reporting lots of free space available.

The first directory is on a drive internal to the backend.  The second is
on a network-connected NAS, cifs mounted on the backend.  The directory has
a+rwx permissions.  Any suggestions what to look at next?

-J