[mythtv-users] Mythweb...can't delete channels

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Nov 7 21:15:11 UTC 2013

On 11/07/2013 03:26 PM, Peter Bennett (cats22) wrote:
> I have a couple of channels that get re-added every time
> mythfilldatabase is run, in spite of them not being in my SD lineup. I
> had to mark them invisible in mythweb to prevent them being used.

It can't add channels that aren't in the lineup.  If you look closely in
your lineup, you'll see they're there (but maybe not where you think).
Compare the lineup report you get from Schedules Direct with the output
of mythfilldatabase run at --loglevel debug, where mythfilldatabase adds
the channels.

Mike