[mythtv-users] Mythweb...can't delete channels

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Thu Nov 7 12:30:51 UTC 2013

On 11/07/2013 05:50 AM, Martin wrote:
> I have channels that mythfilldb is adding to my lineups even thought
> hey are not in Schedules Direct (it looks like mythfilldb is getting
> all channels in the lineup even the ones I delete in SD).

It can take a while (hours? days?) for changes to your Schedules Direct
lineup to propagate throughout their system.  Therefore, you may need to
just wait a while for it to start working.

Also, IIRC, there is a local cache of information used and if you keep
running mythfilldatabase frequently, you may keep using that old
information rather than downloading new.  So, take a break from working
on mythfilldatabase for a day or 2 (letting mythbackend run it for you,
but otherwise not running it) and see if it clears up (and, yeah, you
may have to delete those channels again).

> WHile I try to diagnose and fix that problem, I attempted to delete
> the channles i don;t want in Mythweb. I selected them for delteion
> (little box on the left) then save. When I refresh, the channels are
> still there.
>
> I am on 0.27 (thanks Richard for getting these up on RPM Fusion!) but
> this happened in 0.26 as well.
>
> Thoughts?

As Jerry mentioned, it's a problem with your PHP/Apache configuration.

Mike