[mythtv-users] Mythweb...can't delete channels

Martin junk at gouletsonline.us
Thu Nov 7 10:50:23 UTC 2013

I have channels that mythfilldb is adding to my lineups even thought hey
are not in Schedules Direct (it looks like mythfilldb is getting all
channels in the lineup even the ones I delete in SD). WHile I try to
diagnose and fix that problem, I attempted to delete the channles i
don;t want in Mythweb. I selected them for delteion (little box on the
left) then save. When I refresh, the channels are still there.

I am on 0.27 (thanks Richard for getting these up on RPM Fusion!) but
this happened in 0.26 as well.

Thoughts?