[mythtv-users] Improving the remote control

Mike Carron jmcarron at starstream.net
Thu Nov 7 03:49:42 UTC 2013

I'm using an MCE remote control which has buttons to go directly to
RecordedTV, Videos and LiveTV to control my Mythfrontend. I've been trying
to find the proper codes to enable those buttons with no success. I've been
through the keymaps, wikis and forums looking for a solution and have come
up dry so far. Since these buttons, and other major function buttons, exist
on MCE remotes I have to believe a straightforward implementation exists.

Thanks,
mike