[mythtv-users] Intet NUC as frontend?

Mike's JdJ stepsisters at comcast.net
Thu Nov 7 00:35:31 UTC 2013

On 11/06/2013 09:16 AM, Michelle Dupuis wrote:

I am using an Intel DC3217IYR NUC as a Front End and I like to
watch at Time Stretch of up to 2X.  No problem (Mythbuntu 32 bit
with 4 gigabytes RAM).

Note that only one HDMI port carries audio and the video is very
fussy (DRM?) about what it will deliver to.  It refuses to talk
to my Olevia TVs.  My LG TV (LM 6700) has to be On and the HDMI
port selected before I boot the Intel DC3217IYR, otherwise it
hangs.

I was going to buy three of the NUCs, but only using one because
of these problems.