[mythtv-users] Antenna pointing apps?

Stefan Jones stefan_jones at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 18:16:02 UTC 2013

Good News: Portland's TV towers are on the west slope of the West Hills, visible from my neighborhood.

Bad News: My Myth setup is kind of in the wrong part of the house. I am having trouble pointing my indoor antenna in a way that picks up all stations.

I would really love a live-feedback app that would read the signal strength from my pcHDTV and/or Hauppague 2250 digital tuner cards. Select a station, position the antenna, see the signal strength.

Does anyone know of such a utility? A graph would be ideal, but a numeric read-out would be fine.