[mythtv-users] Comcast in Nashua

Mike's JdJ stepsisters at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 03:24:19 UTC 2013

On 11/05/2013 09:55 PM, Stefan Jones wrote:

> [...]

I was wondering if I had a bad configuration.  A scan produced
no channels found.  I had changed Schedules Direct from OTA to
Comcast.

HDHR Prime works with Windows 7 Windows Media Center PC.
HDHR Prime does not work with MythTV.
HDHR Prime does not work with LG TV (LM 6700).

All these devices on a D-Link gigabyte switch.

Comcast installer and supervisor spent a couple of hours here
trying.