[mythtv-users] Comcast in Nashua

Stefan Jones stefan_jones at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 02:53:18 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
I got my free CableCard . . . but the local franchise's billing system isn't set up for giving anything away for free. They charge $1 for the CableCard and $9.95 for an "Additional Outlet Fee ." I have to call or Chat every month to have the fee removed. There's a helpful note in my account records to help me prove this.