[mythtv-users] Comcast in Nashua

Stefan Jones stefan_jones at comcast.net
Wed Nov 6 01:58:31 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----
I have had my HDHR Prime Cablecard for about a week. It is working just fine. I did have one recording end early; I haven't looked at the logs yet to figure out why. (I've been playing around with getting my old digital tuners to work with an antenna, and this crashes the backend now and then . . .) I've noticed that some of the "HD" channels aren't really. The programs I've been recording off of SyFy have been really highly compressed. The networks are all in HD. I still have a Motorola STB and IR blaster hooked to an old PVR-150. It has proven handing for recording episodes I've missed and play via OnDemand.