[mythtv-users] Trying to delete an aborted recording entry

F.B. Parker fbp.mythtv at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 18:31:21 UTC 2013

Greetings

I'm running mythtv 0.25 under Mythbuntu 12.04. I had a recording of
"Revolution" that was started with my HDHR on the evening of 10-30. I
interrupted that recording not long after it started. The video file
doesn't exist.

But now I notice that if I go to the "upcoming recordings" page in mythweb,
I see

Wed Oct 30, 2013
  HDRevolution: Dead Man Walking 48_1 - WAFF-DT Wed Oct 30, 2013 (07:00 PM) 1
hr
Currently Recording: Edit

So I hit "Edit" and delete it. That doesn't work. I go back to the
"upcoming recordings" page and I see it's still there.

I've run findorphans.py, and it appears to run fine, but it didn't find
this instance of a database entry with no recording.

Any ideas how I might fix this?

Thank you

-FBP