[mythtv-users] Problem switching from cable QAM to Antenna

sdkovacs sdkovacs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 4 03:29:01 UTC 2013

So I'm on Comcast, and in advance of the impending clearQAM encryption,

1) I have attached an antenna to my HDHomerun.
2) logged into Schedules Direct, deleted the cable lineup and created a
Local Broadcast Listings lineup
3) Deleted all video sources in mythtv-setup
4) created a new video source in mythtv-setup

The problem is that mythtv keeps pulling in the old cabletv lineup when I
enter my schedules direct information and click on retrieve lineups. I did
a 're-add all lineups' in schedules direct and that made no difference.

Any advice?