[mythtv-users] Need to prevent SD source from picking up HD channels.

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:48:50 UTC 2013

On Sat, Nov 2, 2013 at 1:16 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:
> ....  There's no way to have two Comcast of zip code
> 12345 lineups for a single Schedules Direct account.

But I suspect the General Electric(*) plant in Schenectady
does not subscribe to Schedules Direct, so that
question is moot.

Gary

(*) Zipcode 12345 was assigned to the GE plant.
I have sometimes wondered how much misdirected
mail ends up having to be resorted in the Albany
regional sorting facility or the local post office.