[mythtv-users] All clear QAMs gone in Portland, OR

Gary Buhrmaster gary.buhrmaster at gmail.com
Fri Nov 1 17:24:53 UTC 2013

On Fri, Nov 1, 2013 at 4:57 PM, Eric Sharkey <eric at lisaneric.org> wrote:

I think we are going to have to agree to disagree that bundling
is a positive.  Bundling saves money only in imperfectly competitive
markets.  And while I can come up with trivial models that support
my viewpoint too, this is not a University debate club.  In the end,
the MSOs and content providers are unlikely to choose to un-bundle
without being forced to do so because it maximizes their net revenue.

Gary