[mythtv-users] Video library structure offered by master backend machine

Sean mythtv at bigswifty.co.uk
Fri Nov 1 11:57:54 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Not sure whether this issue is with Mythtv itself or possibly specific
to just Mythbuntu builds but am sure that someone will be able to point
me in the right direction ...

Why does the 'Video Library', offered by the frontend installed on my
master backend insist on presenting itself with these 2 categories:

	Movies
	TV

Neither of which are configured (by me) anywhere!

As mentioned, this is /only/ being seen upon the master backend machine
itself, ie, all of several other remote frontends happily show me the
category structures that i have defined within the storage groups.

This is being seen on 0.23.1 (sorry! i /am/ currently fiddling with 0.27
in a non-WAF-affecting standalone PC but have not yet been able to bite
the bullet and update across the board - same issue does seem to be
present in 0.27 though which is why i thought i would ask.)

Many thanks to all the devs for their superb work and all the other
experts on this list who continue to be a wealth of useful information.

Thanks in advance,

	-Sean