[mythtv-users] Where have default start early/late settings gone in 0.27?

Bob Long bob at oblong.com.au
Fri Nov 1 11:52:30 UTC 2013

After running 0.21 for many years, I finally got around to building a
new 0.27 system on new hardware.

(Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 64 bit + Mythbuntu + Cinnamon; fixes/0.27
(v0.27-63-g8845997)

But I'm stumped on where to find the settings for "default start early"
and "default end late" (in minutes - not the other early/late option in
seconds). I've tried a few themes to no avail.

I was sure I'd seen it before (perhaps in someone else's 0.25 system?) in:

Frontend|Setup|Video|Recording Priorities|Set recording priorities, but
I can't see it there (or anywhere else I've looked, either).

Do the settings still exist somewhere?

--
Bob Long