[mythtv-users] How much is too much CPU?

Brian J. Murrell brian at interlinx.bc.ca
Fri May 31 14:32:31 UTC 2013

On 13-05-31 10:19 AM, Craig Treleaven wrote:

> I'm not aware of any decent MPEG2 players for iDevices.

Oh, that's a pity.  I suppose Apple is keeping MPEG2 players out of the
app-store, or I'd presume somebody would have submitted one already?
One of the prices one pays for the Apple (or any for that matter)
walled-garden/silo I suppose.

> Also, our
> wireless network is crowded with 4-5 neighbour's nets of varying
> strengths so throughput isn't spectacular.

And all of the channels are being used by them?  That situation is also
a pity.   :-(

b.