[mythtv-users] Mythbuntu repository not refreshing

Phill Edwards philledwards at gmail.com
Wed May 29 11:11:07 UTC 2013

> If you run mythbuntu-control-centre from a terminal and click the refresh
> button it will probably print some error to the command line (I'm betting
> it's a python bzr error, we've since ditched python-bzr and host the
> repos.db file elsewhere). As previously mentioned, selecting 0.26 and
> entering the password will get you the same end result, although I'd hope to
> see a bug report with some of this requested information so we can resolve
> this.

Thomas, looks like you are spot on there:

$ sudo mythbuntu-control-centre
[sudo] password for xxxxxx:
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
WARNING: You have not informed bzr of your Launchpad ID, and you must do this to
write to Launchpad or access private data.  See "bzr help launchpad-login".

However, after running it tonight I've found that it HAS updated the
list of MythTV versions as it now shows 0.25, 0.26, plus 0.27 as the
development version. Go figure! Do you think a bug still needs to be
logged? If so, where - Mythbuntu or MythTV?